Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Borrowed time

Hey, folks. Sorry to disappear like that. I'm having some computer troubles, so I am on borrowed computer time, on a computer that is not my own, and It's kinda freaking me out.(No pictures, sorry. I forgot my usb cord.) Hopefully my computer probelems clear up soon.

So, let's see... Oh an update. My step father was allowed to come home on Saturday(finally) Which meant we were all running around like crazy trying to make sure his accomidations were in order, etc. and I spent the rest fo the day in bed with a killer headache. I missed Austins pop warner game, and I totally forgot to call Carma as originally intended. (sorry, sweets)

Sunday we had the big family cookout, and it was a lot of fun, but tiring as it was an entire day event.

Monday was spent at my brother's house. He and Nate put up a fence while my sister-in-law and I (to borrow a phrase from Jen) did some kid/dog-wrangling.

THat has been the excitement for the past week or so. (I know, I know, I'm such a wild woman.)

In knitting news, I have the lace tablecloth on the needles still.. I have finished one of my military socks, started another pair of socks, my ravenclaw PoA scarf , a sweater for my Dad for Christmas, and a poncho for the soon-to-be new mother, Jill. Again, sorry for the lack of photos.

Well, I'm off to catch up on a week's worth of blogs/emails/egroups.

No comments:

Post a Comment