Monday, September 26, 2005

Confession.

I have a dirty little secret. I have an unhealthy obsession with this man.(I'd link to his site, but I don't care much for it.)
photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
Harland Williams. I have watched A LOT of bad movies just because he was in them. He cracks me up, I know, but I cannot help it. The latest being Superstar, but really, who am I kidding? I love that movie.

Ok, I feel better now that I have that off my chest. Although it may now be a little akward to make eye contact, it will pass.

Another dirty little secret...I've been crocheting on the sly. No not just the cats. I cannot show you what yet, but I am actually crocheting from a pattern, and I think I get it now.

Does this mean I'll be setting my needles aside? Heck no. I've just had a run of startitis and I cannot seem to finish anything. So, when I look at the pile of wips, it becomes a little overwhelming. I'm trying to pick one and finish it off. Right now it's the canteen bag. I'm curious on how it will turn out.


I have been waiting to hear from the recipient of my sockpal socks, to hear if she's got them/if she likes them, etc. It's beginning to drive me batty.

Speaking of winged creatures, my SIL shared a very funny story about walking in on her pair of lovebird, ...well.. "in the throws of passion," and Ms. Lovebird laid her first egg yesterday. So, I guess I'll be buying Jessie a birdcage soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment