Wednesday, July 27, 2005

snags

So much for my promise of sporadic posting, eh?

Actually, in spite of Jess' wretched behavior in the last few days (weeks), things have been going quite well around here. Today, though, I have hit a couple snags. Today my SIL was to watch Jess so I could get a majority of my chores/errands accomplished. I have yet to be able to get a hold of her, No bother really, upon thinking further, tomorrow would be more advantageous for me to have some free time.

The second is a literal snag. My sockapaltwoza (does anyone else think that's just fun to say?) sock, has not only snagged, but I have noticed the finished one, is starting to pill and fuzz. It's not even been blocked yet! I have made socks from baby Ull before without a problem, although I usally knit them much tighter then these were knit. I love the pattern and color choice, but I'm going to have to pick up a better suited yarn for them and start over, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment