Saturday, July 23, 2005

Insanity and cute socks

So, it's 1 am, I'm once again unable to sleep, nibbling on stale popcorn (I LOVE stale popcorn), and rejoicing, because I am FINALLY able to log on. (Stupid dial-up.)

I'll start with my insanity. This is to be a tablecloth...

...for my mother-in-law...for Christmas. It's a circular shawl pattern from Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitter's Almanac. Shall we start a pool, and place bets as to when this project will break my already compromised sanity?

Have I mentioned how much I love these stupid little socks? Seriously, I'm going to have to figure out how to make them. I show you a picture of my happy feet this morning. Have you seen these socks?... No seriously have you? Shortly after snapping this picture, Jess pulled them off of my feet and took off with them. I have not yet found them...or the orange ones.

Jess and I fared a good bit better today than we have been, even in light of her sock thievery. I'm still counting the days 'til School starts.

Look what came in the mail today from FreddyKnits! (I am assuming she got my name in the marker mania. *CORRECTION--Freddy knits is NOT part of Marker Mania and sent me these wonderful gifties, "Just'cuz". -sniff- I'm all vehklempt. Tawk amongst yourselves....* She spoils me rotten. Look at the lovely gifties.
And a better look at the gorgeous markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment