Monday, July 25, 2005

Note to readers.

Has anyone noticed my acute case of Startitis? I seem to have the attention span of a gnat lately. I think I know why. This time of year I start my Christmas crafting. I go nuts. Plus I'm REALLY looking forward to Jess going back to school, so that I can give something (besides Miss Thing) my undivided attention for more than two minutes.

This week you must forgive me. I anticipate sporadic poasts and not much going on, except for my occasional frantic rant. We are having a Birthday party for Jess on Saturday. This means a house full of out of town guests, (my in-laws) and thirty-plus people welcomed into my home on Saturday. Jess' birthday is not until the 8th, but she has the unfortunate fate of being born smack dab in the middle of all the family reunions. THis means the only way to be diplomatic and not potentially upset any family members who might feel snubbed, we hold her party way early.

So, once again I apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment