Thursday, June 29, 2006

no rhyme or reason

I submitted my Togs for Toys KAL for the month of June. You can see it here. While you're there you should look at all the great outfits everyone has come up with so far.

There has been knitting. I've been working on a blanket for my nephew,

a pair of socks for an upcoming birthday,

The wicked socks, (they are so slow-going with the size 0 needles and the soft Baby Ull.) and a little wallet-type thing for my polka dot swap partner.

One item is missing from the picture, but you get the idea.

The polka dot swap is my second swap through SWAP BOT. The idea behind this is great. The first swap was the magic yarn ball swap. I forgot to take a picture of the ball before I sent it to Rebecca. I hope she's gotten it. I haven't received mine yet, but the deadline to send is not until June 30th.

Tonight the Stitch and Bitch is "unofficially" meeting and I'm looking forward to getting out of the house for awhile.

I'm still trying to play catch up around here and I'm just not there yet. Hopefully I can get caught up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment