Monday, June 26, 2006

back to business.

Geez, I don't know where to start. We had a wonderful vacation with the In-laws. Saturday we drove to Butler County, Ohio, to celebrate my MIL's birthday. It was very fun. Nate made her a bluebird house out of some leftover cedar from her barn.

Monday we all headed out to Spring Mill State Park. (Watch for a trek with me post later this week.) This year there were no trips to the Bedford ER (Yay!) and a good time was had by all.

We stayed until Wednesday then we all headed to Gibson County, Indiana. We got to visit with Aunt Ida for a bit. She's seems to be doing much better than when we last saw her in October. We all headed to the house to go through some more things in the house.

We scored some kitchen items and a sewing machine, (It's a Pfaff, and it weighs a TON.) and here are some pictures of the some of the haul.


Knitting? well, I've been a bit of a knitting flake. I started a shawl, but I've ripped it out. Same with a blanket and my trekking sock. So no knitting pictures with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment