Sunday, June 11, 2006

Memewhile...

Ok, I know, it's been a while. In hopes to get back into the swing of posting, we'll start off with a meme I've shamelessly ripped off from MamaSnooze.


High School Hell

Fill in the blanks about your senior year. The longer ago it was the better.

1. Who was your best friend?
My senior year was a transition year for me. I was letting go of my bestfriend, who was in dire need of help, but would not except it. I had to let her go her own way. I had a few other good friends, but we did not really hang out due to my psycho--er, POSSESSIve boyfriend at the time.

2. What sports did you play?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, you're serious...

3. What kind of car did you drive?
A purple (yes purple) chevy cavalier. I called it the jellybean.

4. It’s Friday night, where were you at?
Either working (at Subway) or in the company of previously mentioned BF.

5. Were you a party animal?
I was more of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I was very quiet and studious at school, and, well, you get the idea.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
Yes. shamelessly.

7. Ever skip school?
Yes, but only a couple of times.

8. Ever smoke?
Yes.

9. Were you a nerd?
I was more just considered to be weird, actually.

10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope, Dr Jekyll, remember?

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
A few lines, which is pathetic because ours was quite generic. (Go trojans!)

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Yhat would be a dead heat between Doc Strange and Frau Bartels, but I will have to go with my German teacher, Frau Bartels. My senior yaer I was not actually IN Doc Strange's class. I had taken physiology and anatomy my junior year.

13. Favorite class?
German. We no longer had a text book, and at that point I think Frau had just given up on us all.

14. What was your school’s full name?
Chesterton High School

15. School mascot?
A trojan. Which was actually just a slip of a girl in plastic armor, riding a horse.

16. Did you go to Prom?
Yes, with psycho BF (which means I had a terrible time) in a strapless, shrimp-colored, vintage, ciffon gown.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Not for anything.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
My mother came up, as did much of my family on her side. And it was COLD!

19. Favorite memory of your senior year?
Due to reasons I'm not about to share here, my memories of my senior year are not very clear.

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
Senior wall? 'splain dis to me????

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yes I worked as a "sandwhich artist" at subway.

22. Who did you date?
Previously mentioned psycho, possessive, controlling, bf who's name I will omit.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
We had a closed campus and were not allowed off school grounds for lunch, which of course meant most of my lunches were eaten at the Taco bell across town.

24. Have you gained weight since then?
Yes. A good bit. I used to lift weights and such in HS. I am nowhere near thae shape I was once in

25. What did you do after graduation?
I went to nursing school, which was not a good fit for me.

26. When did you graduate?
1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment