Friday, March 31, 2006

A week in review.

ok, let's catch up.

Tuesday I took Jess to her first movie. We saw curious George and she had a wonderful time.

Wednesday we went to Brookfield Zoo. Again, a good time was had. Jess really liked the Bison, and the sea lions and walruses in the underwater viewing.

Wednesday night we were all up as she was ill all night and then feverish all day Thursday.

Today we are all much better. Although Jess woke up a bit before I did and now my glasses are missing. Thank goodness a have a few spare, especially since my contacts perscription now calls for really uncomfortable and expensive lenses.

Jess admits to playing with them, but cannot seem to tell me where they are. But she has decided to reward herself for her good behavior this week. (Note to self: Self, NEVER leave the reward stickers out.)

Ok, onto sock progress.

One sockpal sock almost ready for the toe. I can't seem to get a decent picture, so you'll have to wait on that one.

One little girls petticoat sock. (I love this pattern. It's in Weekend Knitting, in case you are wondering.)

Also, I have started Pullover Flair from spring IK, but I'm only about 2 inches into it. I'm ujsing some patons classic merino I had in the stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment