Friday, March 17, 2006

Top o' the mornin'

So I used some odd balls of Cork I had sitting around and I thought it would make a cute little cardigan for Tara's little bundle.

I went rummaging through my vintage buttons and came up with these plastic red ones. I'm not sure when they were purchased, but a card of eight cost 8 cents at JcPenney back in the day. I'm not sure when I'll get to drop this off.

Today we're (family) all working on getting together and visit my Stepdad in the hospital. We haven't seen him for a couple weeks. He's had some fairly serious health problems for a while now, and it looks like they'll be amputating some toes next week. (A lesson to us all the take diabetes seriously. Especially, when it is further complicated by some serious cardivascular conditions) He's actually extremely lucky they are not taking the whole foot, which was the original plan.

Ok, enough heavy. We don't want to start the weekend that way. After all, it's the Sacred celebration of St. Patrick.

Wendy emailed me a while back (I'd link, but for some reason her page is not coming up. I hope her shawl has arrived.) with Hello Yarn's Squirrel mitten pattern. Yes, I have about three socks on the needles, an unfinished Rogue, and about a third of Carma cardigan, but I NEED these mittens. So I'm off to search the stash for some Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment