Tuesday, March 07, 2006

randomness....now with pictures.

Ok, I have no real reason to post today so we're just going with some complete randomness.


We celebrated birthdays for my step dad and my brother this weekend. (By the way, it took my brother about five minutes before he busted out laughing at my "Raised by Squirrels" shirt. He was impressed to hear I had drawn it.)

My doc has put me a birth control temporarily, which seems to be inducing random Narcolepsy. I apologize to everyone I have passed out on this weekend.

I'm still working on a secret project for someone who may or may not be reading this blog, so I still cannot talk about it.

Retro ribs.


Right now it's all about socks and Carma's cardigan. (Besides the secret project.)

Sockapaloooza socks.


As always, (half of)a pair of Sweet Mary Janes.

Jess is having some "behavior issues" on her bus ride home. This week she will not be on the bus (I will be taxiing her instead) and today I go to spy--er, observe her at school, and try o to figure out what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment