Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Visually lacking

I want to apologize for my lack of pictures lately. We took the camera on our trip to Ohio. We didn't take any pictures, because I forgot I even had it with us. Any way, I came home and unpacked, and specifically remembered taking it out of the bag. It's in this house somewhere, but amidst Jess being sick , our washer breaking, the fruit fly population exploding, and just mass chaos in general. I cannot find our camera. As soon as it is found (and charged) I promise to take pictures and "retrofit" them into their respective blog entries.

Also I'm trying to play around with this thing and see what all I can add. Eventually I want to add a bunch to the side bar. Links, free patterns, pictures, etc. But I am learning as I go, so It may be a while.
Well, I guess it's time for my to change out of my mourning dress and into some pjs. (Mourning dress....It was the only thing clean. But how appropriate, as I was despondent after Kerry's concession speech. All I can do is wonder who will dig us out of the mess in 2008.)

No comments:

Post a Comment