Wednesday, April 12, 2006

stuck on socks.

I've been playing catch up this week, nothing "blogworthy", losing a weekend can really throw your routine off.

I've been trying to think about what to include in my Sockapaloooza package. Alison suggests a postcard so the recipient has an idea of where his/her socks came from. I haven't been able to find a satisfactory postcard. I have opted instead to make a photo CD of the sights to include. Good idea, or too dorky? Maybe a few odds and ends will make it into the package as well.

There has been knitting. Not much, but some.

Carma's Cardigan, the Extremely Modified Salt Peanuts. I have one sleeve to go. (Sorry, no more pictures until it's in Carma's possession.)

Jess's Red Petticoat Socks.

My Six_Sox_Along project. The Sixth Sense Sock.

I'm trying to finish up a few things before I start my Lucky K8's and my Togs for Toys project.

No comments:

Post a Comment