Monday, April 24, 2006

In the meme time...

It's been a crazy week, and I got nothing for today,(How do I follow cute Jess pictures?) and I saw this over at Piddleloop so...

Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
doing absolutely nothing that could be considered "productive"


Five bucks to spend right now; how would you spend it?
CHOCOLATE!!!!


Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn’t thought of already?

Gosh we are (by we I mean I)going through things right now to get rid of old stuff.

1. my fabric scraps (Hey, "Two Happy Hounds", do you take donations?)
2. some clothes that just don't fit right.
3. our old tv stand
4. the bedloft in the shed
5. the old compudyne in the shed.

Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?

This one's hard. Only five?

1. some of Jess' artwork.
2. my wedding ring (which has not fit past my knuckle in several months)
3. the poems and letters Nate has written for me.
4. my Mother's suede jacket
5. the boxes and boxes of photographs.

Five words you love?
1. fetterchicken alfredo (jess's term for fetticini alfredo)
2. purdy
3. skills
4. snarkies
5. heh

five things i’d remove from this meme...hmmmm...I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment