Monday, July 10, 2006

aprons

Well, it's been too sticky to knit around here. Saturday I woke up feeling awful, and had to cancel my activities for the day. Sunday we headed over to my Ma's to celebrate her birthday, (Which is today. Happy Birthday, Mama! We love you!)

But I did knit a bit while enjoying Ma's air conditioning. I'm working on your basic raglan cardigan for Jessica. I had originally decided to make her the denim tunic from Weekend Knitting, but I was bored to death by the endless seed stitch.


I have also been sewing some. I've made my favorite Stalker a chicken, (No picture, I want her to be surprised.) been working on a dress for Jessica, (Also no picture, because right now it just looks like a pile of yellow fabric.) and some aprons.

They are made from some of the kitchen towels from Ida's.
Jess has picked one out for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment