Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hello, Everybody!

For a few days now, I have listened to a debate inside my head. It has gone something like this...

Voice #1: "You know, I bet it would be fun to have a blog."

Voice #2: "Who the hell wants to read about my life?"

Voice #1: "Oh please. It doesn't have to be great literature. Just a bit of fun."

Voice #2: "But what if it's really bad? "

.....Anyway, it goes on and on from there.

Well, the first voice, has prevailed. Mainly because letting it win meant I would no longer be subjected to this inner debate and I could stop worrying whether it was normal to hear voices. :)

So I'll be subjecting you all to my knitting endevours. Dorky stories concerning my best friend, Cara, (or "Carma", which is what I usually refer to her as) and myself. Sweet and funny stories (at least to me) of my little girl, and general day to day stuff.

And please, I'm new to all this so please be patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment