Thursday, June 01, 2006

random funk

I ripped out my embossed leaves sock. It was far too tight.
I also ripped out my ballet tee, and the lotus blossom top I started.
I just wasn't feeling it..for any of them.

I do have my wicked socks out(just a little sneak peak),

and a pair of Gullwings.

Also, I have my trekking sock to kick off trek with me. I'm working on these while I try to figure out what pattern I want to use for my trekking color 108.


Oh, a while back I signed up for the Magic yarn ball swap, and I got my partner today. I don't want to give too much away, but when I saw who my partner was, I just laughed.

so I think today I will try to get back in the groove of things with my magic yarn, and socks. The hike will have to wait (rain today). (YAY! Carma comes tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment