Friday, March 11, 2005

Ok, who did I piss off??

Look at what the dryer did to my favorite baggy, t shirt.

*sniff* Granted, it's old, and actually the cuffs fell off of last month, but at least that time it was still wearable.


Also, an update on Sesame Street.

*sniff, sniff* It's been my "on-the-go" project, and when taking it out of my overcrowded bag this morning, I snagged it on something. Then heard the gut-wrenching *snap!* Once I freed it from my bag, I saw it.

A snag, and a hole, about two inches from the bottom. I whimpered, then ripped out eighteen inches of entrelac.

Oh, Sesame Street will live on. I just need a few days.



Oh, here's my felted bag. The strap came out a bit disappointing. Not quite beefy enough for a shoulder strap. (I kind of knew that before I felted it, so it was no big surprise.) But I have an idea for a different strap, so I'm not terribly upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment