Monday, July 31, 2006

You know....

He should have come with a warning label....



The Boy, bless his heart, on top of the clerestory windows (or rather where they will be). Yeah, I almost had a heart attack when I realized that was where he was. For perspective... The metal ladder is 6 feet and the wooden ladder right up there by him... 8 feet. And I know from experience that there really is no floor until the cement one when you're up in that neck of the woods (coincidently that's how we found out that yours truly is afraid of heights).

This is what one (or rather two) look like when working out in very nearly 100 degree weather (that's actual temp not heat index)..



Yeah I'm wearing part of a bathing suit... It was hot... Don't look to closely.
But in all honesty look how happy the Boy looks. : ) Crazy Bastard. ;)

Very little knitting has been done as of late but there has been SOME... I'm knitting some very basic washclothes in an attempt to get back into the swing of it (and to prove to myself I can do more than swing a hammer).

And since everyone else is showing us their sky I thought I would show you mine.



The Boy's friend, Cam, (also known as my saving grace... he helps at the Lodge... I love him) took pictures of the coming cold(ish) front.

No comments:

Post a Comment