Friday, January 28, 2005

How much do you love me?

Here is my pathetic plea to my (dorky) best friend....

Is there any way I could convince you to make me a my size pair of fingerless mits al la Norma? Or those wristwarmer things she's recently become obsessed with?

I know I know I need to learn how to make such items myself and I assure you one of these days I will BUT with my current project list and knitting speed (read: slower than molasses in, well, January) it will take me until summer to make myself a pair. And it's cold here now and I'm functionally useless in gloves/mittens.

So if you would be so kind... I'll be your best friend *batting eyelashes coyly* I'll also either purchase the yarn, purchase you OTHER yarn, or all of the above. If it will cause more stress or if you just don't feel like knitting a pair I will TOTALLY understand I just thought I would throw it out to your knitting goddess feet and see. :)

Thank you for listening to my request, fair knitting goddess ;)

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmm...ok, but you need to pick out your yarn. Did you want the Natalyas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I totally know what the Natalyas is.. :( Man I suck.

    What kind of yarn do I need to pick? Or do you have any in your stash that would work that isn't already claimed for anything else? (I will replace it of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Natalyas are the cabled mittes she made. or something more like the red ones she made a while back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whichever you feel like making. :) Beggars can't be choosers. ;)

    ReplyDelete