Wednesday, December 08, 2004

When you're down...

there's no place to go but up.


Or so they say.

I don't believe "them" I think we should flog "them", frequently and with little remorse.

That being said, while I still find myself the occational victim to a crying jag, I think there might be a light at the end of my tunnel. (See a previous post from E for an explanation of why I am in said tunnel). Why you ask? While still dealing with the aformentioned sack of doo-doo am I able to see a light at the end of my tunnel?

Because just moments ago I found myself humming Tom Petty's, "You're a free girl now". Yup, the cure all song that E and I have played with abandon after breakups, etc (Heck we even played it at the end of a parole stint... long story for another day). Granted this light may dim if given time but I can see it right now and that's just going to have to be good enough for me.

"Baby, you're a free girl now...."

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how hard it was to refrain from playing that for you last weekend. Given your Indecision though, I decided that I would hold off. Luvya

    e

    ReplyDelete